Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 3 Update


Week 3 results are in!  What a mess…All I have to say is Donovan McNabb crapped on us all again or at least most of us.  Guess he didn’t have enough sugar cubes and oats this week…

Here’s a quick recap:

20 people are still around.
10 people have a strike against them
10 people are flawless
1 person is F’in out!

I also must say I do not appreciate the sex toys, cum shots and over all man love comments with these checks that I am receiving. 

Pick of the week:

Goes to….Erik (with a K) Weiss.  Mostly, because I had my 49ers money on you going out first.   Alas, I was wrong; which means you are in good shape since every time 49er money is used I get hosed.  Ask Bobby.  So Erik, congrats on being the only one who picked the Colts and sticking around.  Which brings me to my next point.  Next year we are totally doing a side pot on betting who thinks who is going out first.  Any interest there?  Another side pot will be which week do I break down and send out a mass Packer rant.  You don’t get a guess this year because it’s coming tomorrow in the form of a baby seal clubbing coach.

Worst pick of the week:

Definitely goes to Ryan Purcell for picking the Texans.  As I receive Purcell’s text message for his pick I am sent this along with it “Texans! Mans game! I wanna win this thing the right way.”  Well Purcell, this league isn’t about measuring wang sizes it’s about outlasting everyone else.  So try not to two pump chump, because another one like that and we will all thank you for your $20 and your pochinco chin chin.

So this leaves us with 9 people losing this week and 8 at the incapable hands of Donovan McNabb.  So much for those sure things…From here on out I recommend everyone pick Boise State or anyone playing the Bills.

Also, we have received almost all of the payments.  There are a few people who we are still waiting on but I have been assured they are in the mail.  I am cashing these checks on Thursday so if I do not have it by then you may be out of the league so get them in.  If they are already mailed that shouldn’t be a problem!  Bobby and Kevin live in California and Minnesota and I already have their money.  Thank you again to everyone who has paid on time.

The blog/ website for the league is also underway.  I didn’t get any emails with names so we will be going with something cheesy but easy to remember.  I’ll send an email out when it is complete, but it is under way.  Has to do with Pool Boys thanks to all the man love checks…

And now its time...to say goodbye…to our friend J-u-s-t-i-n  B-e-l-d-i-n-g.  After two weeks into the inaugural season of Pool Boy Pick Em’ our dear friend Justin is being booted from our party scene for being too belligerent.  He had an unfortunate string of luck with two incompetent quarterbacks and is no longer allowed to stay at the pool house.  Your F’in out!  Maybe next year!  The rest of us will all go on hating Donovan McNabb as much as you do in your honor.

Now the rest of your pray that I complete this website before I get knocked out or this posting is about to get reeeeeeaaaallll lazy!

Here are the standings:

Name
Week 2
Result
Standing
Bio
Paid
Paul Andrews
Vikings
Win
1 Strike

Yes
Marcus Arnold
Redskins
Loss
1 Strike

Yes
Justin Belding
Redskins
Loss
F'in Out!

Yes
Joe Church
Redskins
Loss
1 Strike

Yes
Kevin Clarke
Ravens
Win


Yes
Sam Finley
Redskins
Loss
1 Strike

Yes
Dan Fitzpatrick
Redskins
Loss
1 Strike

Yes
Sam Heinlein
Bengals
Win


Yes
Neil Jubitz
Ravens
Win


Yes
Pat Kelly
Patriots
Win


In mail
Nick Lamb
Patriots
Win


Yes
Ryan McAndrew
Redskins
Loss
1 Strike

Yes
Drew Millar
Redskins
Loss
1 Strike

Waiting…
Matt Nichols
Patriots
Win


In mail
Bobby Philbrook
Ravens
Win


Yes
Ryan Purcell
Texans
Loss
1 Strike

In mail
Kyle Shultz
Ravens
Win


Yes
Dan Stone
Redskins
Lose
1 Strike

In mail
Trent Striplin
Bengals
Win


Yes
Erik Weiss
Colts
Win
1 Strike

Yes
Michael Zahler
Vikings
Win


Yes

Have a good week and remember to send in your picks!

Thanks,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment